Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLUM PUDDING MEET - MALLORY PARK - BOXING DAY

+3
numbnuts
IAN51
billy f
7 posters

:: Events

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PLUM PUDDING MEET - MALLORY PARK - BOXING DAY - Page 2 Empty Re: PLUM PUDDING MEET - MALLORY PARK - BOXING DAY

Post by IAN51 Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:41 pm

affraid A NEW ENGINE EDWARD ! pray please tell more lol!

IAN51

Back to top Go down

PLUM PUDDING MEET - MALLORY PARK - BOXING DAY - Page 2 Empty Re: PLUM PUDDING MEET - MALLORY PARK - BOXING DAY

Post by billy f Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:52 am

Oh no Ed!

I hope your not going to do a JD, fit the new engine then give up racing!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

billy f

Back to top Go down

Post by numbnuts Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:14 pm

defo not giving up, just thinking about a possible change over the winter, I will reveal more when the stars align scratch

numbnuts

http://www.fullersforestry.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by IAN51 Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Ed you tease !

IAN51

Back to top Go down

Post by IAN51 Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:14 pm

IAN51

Back to top Go down

Post by numbnuts Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:13 pm

No don't need to buy a new car as I got one last week.......... Oh and as far as the engine, I can't say any more untill I know if it will fit, it's gonna be tight!

numbnuts

Back to top Go down

Post by IAN51 Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Ooh im intrigued now. I look forward to seeing the new beast ! Does this mean curtains for the super six

IAN51

Back to top Go down

Post by billy f Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 am

Hi Ed

Are buying a turn-key engine, or are you going to build it up yourself?

billy f

Back to top Go down

Post by numbnuts Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am

Well after all your teasing I plan to do a full strip down and rebuild myself. But I will have a man to keep an eye on progress. I havnt sold the Tiger so if it takes longer for the new car and engine to mate or if I am out of my depth I have the Tiger as a plan b. I don't want to go into any more details at the mo incase my plan falls flat on its face.

numbnuts

Back to top Go down

Post by IAN51 Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Well fairplay to you Ed I hope it all comes together
IAN51
IAN51

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackracing Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:09 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmm RWD light weight originaly front wheel drive salooon
Jackracing
Jackracing

Back to top Go down

Post by numbnuts Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Jack you forgot mid engined tongue
numbnuts
numbnuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackracing Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:19 pm

The courier dropped the blue prints in a puddle
Jackracing
Jackracing

Back to top Go down

Post by billy f Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:39 pm

I misplaced my wallet a couple of weeks ago, and the only way to find it was cancel my credit cards! Sure enough I found it the next day!! Anyhow, that meant I couldn't order some parts for the Mk2 to get it ready for this event, so have dusted off the Mk4 instead.

Changed my entry details with Noreen today, and she reckons there are 21 cars entered in the Sports Car race Very Happy
billy f
billy f

Back to top Go down

Post by IAN51 Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:56 pm

Im looking forward to it mate its a shame they havent given an entry list
IAN51
IAN51

Back to top Go down

Post by billy f Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:55 pm

I asked Nicola if she needed the transponder number, which she didn't as its definitely going to be lap counters, so no time sheets Neutral
billy f
billy f

Back to top Go down

Post by IAN51 Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Blimey are we talking using an Abacus, saying that though Billy the lap times are not usually anything to shout about.Anybody else coming down from on here ?
IAN51
IAN51

Back to top Go down

Post by billy f Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:00 pm

I can remember back to before the time of transponders when the timekeepers hut was full of people with stopwatches and lap-counting boards, each looking after a couple of cars each.

It used to make having an off at Mansfield/Cadwell quite interesting as you would be heading straight for the timekeepers hut and you would see them getting all twitchy in their seats Very Happy

Once, I had a very big off there and managed to get some of them to stand up Twisted Evil
billy f
billy f

Back to top Go down

Post by numbnuts Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:16 am

Ian I plan to come along to watch as the new car won't be ready by then and I need an excuse to get away from some of the family for a few hours.
numbnuts
numbnuts

Back to top Go down

Post by IAN51 Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:14 pm

numbnuts wrote:Ian I plan to come along to watch as the new car won't be ready by then and I need an excuse to get away from some of the family for a few hours.

Sound are you going to tell all about the new race car. Plus do you need any tickets
IAN51
IAN51

Back to top Go down

Post by numbnuts Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Got tickets thanks, I may also have a few components in my truck for you to drool over
numbnuts
numbnuts

Back to top Go down

Post by bill2b Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Edward
Me and Joey are now going for the day, do you fancy sharing a car?
See you all there
bill2b
bill2b

http://www.ibmetals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by numbnuts Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Don't know what time I will be going yet (thinking get there for 11), might take my dad so probably won't stay till the end so might be best to go separately. If the old man decides its too cold to go I could pick you up if you trust my driving?
numbnuts
numbnuts

Back to top Go down

Post by bill2b Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Will give you a bell
bill2b
bill2b

http://www.ibmetals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2