Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR FIRST INVITE & ON THE DAY THE FORUM OFFICIALLY STARTED

2 posters

:: Events

Go down

OUR FIRST INVITE & ON THE DAY THE FORUM OFFICIALLY STARTED  Empty OUR FIRST INVITE & ON THE DAY THE FORUM OFFICIALLY STARTED

Post by billy f Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:19 pm

No less than 2 hours after the forum was started, we have our first invite!

Hi Ian,
I hope you are well.
I just thought I would email you to let you know we are now running an Open Sports vs. Saloons race on the 4th October. Entry fee only £100 when in another race or £125 for the single race. If you could email out to your guys and let them know that would be great. They would of course be welcome to do our Sports and GTs Championship race, I will waiver the membership for the day.
I have attached a timetable for the day, SRs and Entry form. I have also attached the Regulations for the Open race for your information.
I hope you can make it, if you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards
Jo

Jo Lewkowicz
Castle Combe Racing Club Administrator/ Co-ordinator
billy f
billy f

Back to top Go down

OUR FIRST INVITE & ON THE DAY THE FORUM OFFICIALLY STARTED  Empty Re: OUR FIRST INVITE & ON THE DAY THE FORUM OFFICIALLY STARTED

Post by billy f Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:21 pm

Unfortunately, I already have other plans for that date, which will be posted in the next week or so.

But if anyone is interested, then let me know.
billy f
billy f

Back to top Go down

OUR FIRST INVITE & ON THE DAY THE FORUM OFFICIALLY STARTED  Empty Re: OUR FIRST INVITE & ON THE DAY THE FORUM OFFICIALLY STARTED

Post by numbnuts Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:19 pm

I will look into this, what's the date of the snett event Billy? (Do you like my new user name? Feel I am more free on here to unleash my real personality. Next week I will be asking you to call me Chantelle
numbnuts
numbnuts

http://www.fullersforestry.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by billy f Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Regrettably, its the same day!

However, I will explain this to Jo and ask them to keep us in mind for next season.
billy f
billy f

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down